Farewell Pak Lah!

:: Posted by WT | 11:24 PM

Sorry for the hiatus, I was quite caught up with things for the past few days. The past days has been hectic for me to say at least, uni assignment and reports to go in between. And I finally managed to catch up with Twilight, thanks for the chocolate YB, I finished it already hehe. Getting back into reality, It has been 4 days into Najis Najib administration, and nothing major has happened so far apart from the triple by-elections (my favourite airplane party lost ARGHH!!), the new cabinet lineup is up tomorrow; that should be something to look forward to.

 

I realised I haven't gave Bijan a proper welcome yet, and a proper sending off for our dearest Pak Lah. In fact, I'm still finding it hard to refer Najib Tun Razak as our PM, what more Abdullah Badawi as Tun. Both of them don't sound right together haha. Hope I do not get in trouble by writing that, if I'm not posting for the next few days, chances are I'm eating curry rice in Kamunting. To make things clear, I do not have much knowledge regarding politics but what are write here are based on what i understand and see. As someone of my age, I don't see the need to be that politically savvy anyways... Sue me if you like.

So high hopes awaits Bijan as he storms in as numero uno. I feel he has a big burden on his shoulders to restore faith of citizens towards the government, after all the shit Pak Lah left him with. Not all is bad too about Pak Lah, as much as I hate him, I must also thank him as of his tenure as PM, we Malaysian's finally realise the value(not the RM100) of our votes.

So to my dear Bijan, my hopes for you are simple. Fulfil all 5 of them, you have my votes at the next election (I will be eligible till then wee!).

  • No more ridiculous fuel prices. As far as I know, we are a oil producing country. My simple and fickle mind works out that we produce oil, we deserve cheaper oil. Please do not give me the usual mambo jambo PR spin, of comparing our price of fuel with other developed countries. Compare their wage, and GDP with ours please hello?
  • Do what you promised. Please don't do a badawi.

    badawi [baa-daa-wee] ( noun ): To start something full of promise but end in disappointment, failure and/or disaster.
    Eg:
    'I'm trusting you to perform this task well; don't do a badawi, ok?'
    'Whatever I do, I will always find a way to badawise it.'

  • Equal rights for all races. Time to your 1Malaysia plan into practice.
  • True, just, transparent government. No more frogs, blackmail, missing mongolians, corruption.
  • Refer to point 1,2,3 and 4.

Also to dear Pak Lah, or Tun Lah, have a great retirement. Before i end, did anyone read the papers on how Pak Lah is enjoying his new role?

 

Bet he did not tell you that he's venturing into entrepreneurship!

 

END!
PS: Post written swiftly under influence of paracetemol Will not be responsible for any harm caused. Yes i'm sick.

2 comments
  1. MiChi April 8, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

    Your blog post is very funny indeed. First time I heard Bijan after Najis. So creative lah you.... I thought I could ask you for the chocolate but you finished in 2 days!

  2. WT April 8, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

    Bijan is najib spelt backwards hehehe. Chocolate was nice I want more of it ha ha ha. Thanks for dropping by..

Post a Comment