Hello everyone, welcome to my blog! My name is errr Walter. This place will be where I spew things that I find worth talking about. It ranges from anything to everything really. I have deep interest for things that tastes nice, aviation, travel so do expect random posts. Also I'm still accustoming myself to Blogger so you might find the blog to be a little bit plain, I'll try to liven it up as soon as i find out how to :P


If you find my blog interesting, do bookmark it and come often. I'll try to update as often as possible. Thanks for dropping by, I look forward to your readership. Meanwhile have a cookie before you go....





Before I forget, the comment button is located on top instead of the usual bottom.






Penangkia Wilson, this will last for more than 1 month okay!

0 comments

Post a Comment